Multiple receivers of the same message

1998-12-09 11:13:45
I need urgently some help! - TIA

I have set up procmail very recently (I'm not an expert) and find
myself confronted with a problem I seem not to be able to solve
easy.

I set up the following list (a lot more receivers of course), which is
supposed to sort the mail to different mailboxes:

:0
* ^TOluca(_dot_)crosa(_at_)damcomar(_dot_)com
* !^FROM_DAEMON
! damco(_at_)pointest(_dot_)com

:0
* ^TOmauro(_dot_)bastelli(_at_)damcomar(_dot_)com
* !^FROM_DAEMON
! damco(_dot_)bologna(_at_)comm2000(_dot_)it

etc etc  [the list continues]

If mail is addressed to more then one receiver, with the above list
only the first receiver gets a copy. How can I make sure that the
same mail eventually addressed to more then 1 receiver is being
correctly distributed. - Is this very complex?

TIA

 Markus Wiedemeier

 Damco Maritime Italy
 Via 1 Maggio, 1
 20066 Melzo

 Ph. +39.2.95736273
 Fx. +39.2.95736296

 mailto: markus(_dot_)wiedemeier(_at_)damcomar(_dot_)com