Re: Multiple receivers of the same message

1998-12-09 13:03:58
It does look that "c" solving partially the problem, but I still find a
copy of the message after all recipes have been processed, while I
would like to find a copy on the server only, if for one or the other
reason the message was not processed.

Any way around this?

BTW I have some 30 addresses to process - not much more.

TIA