vacation recipe

1998-12-10 15:17:48
I found the problem with my vacation recipe. My apologies for
wasting bandwidth. Turns out things were working just like I
had instructed -- I forgot that I had a .forward file on the
machine from which I sent the test message (good thing then
for the vacation.cache feature!). As a result, the auto-reply
appeared on this machine rather than the remote one. Sorry to
waste your time for such a trivial problem.

--
Robert Singleton          work: (206) 543-9640
Department of Physics     fax : (206) 685-0635