X-Loop question

1998-12-18 14:39:26

The recipe listed below is for replying to a forged spam
issue that is hitting out postmaster account.  The auto reply
portion is working fine in my testing.  However, I thought putting
in the X-loop option would do the following:

Check for X-Loop: user(_at_)host in the headers.
If found no longer process the recipe
if not found put X-Loop: user(_at_)host in the reply

Therefore avoiding a possible loop due to a reply now
having X-Loop in the headers.

What is wrong with the recipe below? does the @ in the
X-Loop section need to be escaped because it is a special
character?

Right now a reply to the auto reply in the message results
in another auto reply from this account.

Thanks in advance for any help

# Auto reply testing for forged spam issue 12/18/98 CFS
:0BHD #grep  body and headers, D means case sensitivety
* .*(INTERNATIONAL DRIVER\'S LICENSE|UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAMS).*$
{
   :0hc
   * !^FROM_DAEMON
   | (formail -rt -A "X-Loop: 010006(_at_)mot(_dot_)com" \
         -I "Precedence: junk" ; \
      cat $MAILDIR/forgeresponse.txt ) | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t

   :0:
   postmaster-spam-complaint