Re: simple recipe question

1998-12-21 11:50:53
At 16:26 21-12-98 +0000, That Funky Chick wrote:

# can it all after forwarding
:0 c
/dev/null

More experienced users should inform us quickly if I'm mistaken.

The _c_ on the second rule is similarily useless -- why make a _copy_ just
to send to /dev/null ?

I think a lot of newcomers are seeing 'c' on a lot of recipes and assuming
that it is some required flag, like the ":0" construct or something.

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395