Resend from localhost to mailhost?

1998-12-29 13:22:25
My site has just drastically changed their email setup.  We're
retrieving mail from the mailhost with POP3.  I had to configure my
Emacs RMAIL client to use POP3, and used an "smtpmail" package to make
it send mail on the mailhost, instead of on the localhost.  So far,
this mostly works ok.

However, one annoyance is that cron jobs running on my localhost send
their email results to my localhost /var/mail/$USER, instead of
putting them on the mailhost.  Now my mail client isn't looking there,
so it doesn't find those notes.

Is there an easy procmail recipe which could detect the "bad state"
and reroute the note to the mailhost so my mail client can see them?

David M. Karr    |   Unix/Java/C++/X/Emacs   | TCSI & Best Consulting
dkarr(_at_)tcsi(_dot_)com   |     Software Engineer     | w:(425)487-8578