Want recipe to re-write From: field

1999-01-08 12:45:44
I am trying to set up a procmail process to auto-forward some bulletins I
receive, to another mailing list.  I need to re-write the From: field of the
bulletins because only subscribers (i.e. me, not the bulletin sender) can post
to the list.

I already have a rule that watches the for the messages and CCs them to my
home account (as a test).  How can I get the same rule to re-write the From:
field before doing so?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert                        Voice:    781-685-3928
Mint Technology                    Fax:      781-685-3801