Procmail and lists?

1999-01-12 15:38:45
I have a mailing list, working through a huge .forward file. The members
of our club have requested two features, Procmail seems to be the right
tool to implement them.
It should automatically add a Reply-To: field into a header, so that the
people would be easier to answer to a whole list, not only to the
original author. Also, when the Subject: field begins with a certain
letters, the mail should be redirected only to a certain part of a list
(or to other list), not all members.
I could use e.g. Perl to make modifications, but how do I make Procmail
to send mail to a whole list? I'm not the root user.

Thanks,
Pasi Ahtola