Re: (procmail) Auto-reply system from the aliases file (fwd)

1999-01-11 23:49:46
I like this response I got from Reto. He sent it privately, but I think
the whole list can benefit.

for multiple repliers on the same address (info@)

I just use (in the aliases files) info-domain1.com, info-domain2.com and
vut refers to those.

More or less, the same code -- two great ways of doing it.

Oh, one thing that does bother me with the + support in sendmail is that
if you place things in your sendmail.mc (M4) file in an improper order
(although sendmail docs do mention this), it won't work. I did this by
mistake and couldn't figure out what went wrong. I changed the order of
the commands in the M4 file and things worked fine.

Thanks,

--
Brock Rozen
brozen(_at_)torah(_dot_)org