Re: How to change the spool dir

1999-01-20 13:42:19
Lance Robertson <lrzone(_at_)lrzone(_dot_)com> writes:
Anyone know how to get V3.11pre 7 to look at /var/spool/mail/user instead
of /var/spool/mail//u/s/user?

I read the manual and searched it for /var/spool/mail but didn't find
anything on this. 3.10 works fine but when I install 3.11pre 7 it bounces
all my mail because my spools aren't set up this way.

Check config.h and src/authenticate.c to make sure that MAILSPOOLHASH is
not being set to anything but 0.  Actually, someone must have changed it
in your source previously, as the default is to not hash the spool path.

Philip Guenther