Re: Message Processing

1999-02-08 12:09:05
On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 01:19:07PM +0100, Franko Luin
<franko(_at_)omnibus(_dot_)se> wrote:
[...]
The Procmail FAQ gives the following information:
etc.  Some moder MTA's, like qmail and postfix, add a delivered-to:
header.  Assuming that the message is piped to procmail separately once
for each envelope recipient in the virtual domain, one can just filter
on Delivered-To, and this will work perfectly.  I'm not 100% sure that
in all (or even any) setups the message would get piped separately like
that, but I think it would.  This would also be possible if it got piped
once with multiple delivered-to headers, though I don't think that that
is how either of the above mailers work.

-Daniel

--
Daniel Eisenbud
eisenbud(_at_)cs(_dot_)swarthmore(_dot_)edu