Take a look at this!!

1999-02-26 12:51:33
**************************************
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the subject line.
************************************
Take a look at this, !!!
===== Last year 1998 our company made 28 people DOLLAR
MILLIONAIRES
=====  This year there will be many many more, we are looking for serious
people who are business minded, willing to learn and are able to follow
simple instructions. You may not make a million but we can show you how
to make well over $100,000 per year. EVERY YEAR!  IN ORDER FOR
THINGS TO CHANGE... YOU HAVE TO CHANGE....  DO YOU
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?  ARE YOU WILLING TO LEARN?  If so,
you could be one of the very few we are looking for.  Our company is
Public Listed and operating in over 40 countries Est.19yrs ago. We are
expanding rapidly and need KEY PEOPLE in your country now. We offer
you a stable, well established company, incredible income potential and best
of all, a real business that will out-last your lifetime, pass it down to your
children and be proud of what you do.  We already have more people
earning over $5000 per month than any other company in the world! We
are operating in 40+ countries and opening another 20 countries soon.
======= Type INFO in the subject line to receive further information
=======

I Look forward to your reply.