Procmail Errors

1999-02-26 16:07:48
To Whom,

Below is exactly what I'm using to filter mail from a college mailing
list. FROM_MAILER didn't filter at all. I'm using FROM because I saw it
in another e-mail, but I don't know if it's a legitimate macro. I'm
using the latest in promail (I don't have it in front of me, but I
believe it had pre11). The XXX is anonymous, but everything else is
precisely the same.

:0:
* (^FROM|^Apparently-To.*)cisdept
"School.sbd/XXX Majordomo"

One more thing.

     What exactly is used for an "and" condition?

     And, exactly how are the "{}" braces used, what purpose do the
     serve, and how effective are they?

Signed,
Concerned

P.'S. Detailed Documentation(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome!