Re: Macros Errors

1999-03-02 01:41:11
Philip,

Actually, it was your sound advice Philip that cleared up all the
misconceptions about Procmail. I was too furious at the time to give you
enough credit. Stand assured that you are a great credit to your profession
and I appreciate it immensely.

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that you had made any mistakes. I did
make mention from the beginning of the message that I was referring to
"Others." It was a blunt... not subtle remark. Your a humanitarian and again
I thank you.

Signed,
Satisfied

P.'S. I don't intend to apologies to the other two. One sent me a message in
private and that made it even more deviant when it was uncalled for, and the
other was bold enough to do it openly. One is not excused for barbarous
nature, even in a casual passing glance.