Re: Using procmail to requeue incoming email?

1999-03-06 14:11:55
David W. Tamkin said at one time:

Cueman wrote,

| Using 'From \/.*' grabs the time digits from
| that header and lets the email pass and be processed by the $SENDMAIL
| variable line but the header is not quite right yet.

Try

  * ^^From +\/[^ ]+

Yep, that did it, thanks! I need to brush up on my procmail/regxp.

So my queueing scheme for SmartList is working ok for things sent
to the '-request' addresses of a list, but SmartList doesn't like
processing posts to the list that have been requeued and then
sent out again later. The '-request' addresses are the troublesome
ones for me anyway as they come in to rapidly sometimes.

Thanks!

--Paul T.

--
Windows98 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit