ADV: ENCORE DEVELOPMENT...YOUR CUSTOM HOME BUILDER IN MD, D.C., & VA.txt

1999-03-05 20:36:47
Looking for a Custom new home in the Washington/Baltimore
area...look no further than Encore Development.  We have an array
of plans ranging from; Colonials, Rambler/Rancher Plans, First
Floor Master Suites from 2,000 sq. ft up past 7,000 sq. ft.  We
welcome the opportunity to build you a home at one of the
communities listed below or a custom house on your lot in the
Washington/Baltimore area.

For more base prices, floorplans and photographs, see our web
site at http://3486900915/encorehomes/

A list  our current communities:

1) The Fairways at Holly Hills - Frederick, Maryland
* Single Family Homes bordering on Holly Hills Country Club's beautiful
championship
18-hole golf course
* Prices start from the $270's
* Immediate Delivery Homes available

2) Wildwood Overlook - Mt. Airy, Maryland
* Single Family Homes in the beautiful rolling hills of Mt. Airy
* Prices start from $219,900
* Immediate Delivery Homes available

3) Brookshire - Darnestown, Maryland
* Single Family Homes on wooded two -acre lots
* Prices start from $530,000
* Immediate Delivery Homes available

4) Abbey Terrace at Avenel - Potomac, Maryland
* Single Family Homes in the prestigeous Avenel Golf Course Community
* Prices start from $699,900
* Immediate Delivery homes available

5) The Grove at Morven Park - Leesburg, Virginia
* Single Family Homes in charming historic Leesburg, Virginia
* Prices start from the $240's

6) Lakeshore Condominium - Ashburn, Virginia
* 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Garden style condominiums, each with a great lake view in
Loudoun
County's best known community, Ashburn Village
* Prices start from the low $90's
* Immediate Delivery Homes available

7) Manor Stone Estates - Darnestown, Maryland
* Single Family Homes on 5-acre lots
* Prices start from the $670's

Visit our website at: http://3486900915/encorehomes/

Reply with remove to be removed.