Re: ADV: ENCORE DEVELOPMENT...YOUR CUSTOM HOME BUILDER IN MD, D.C., & VA.txt

1999-03-06 01:50:53
At 09:21 1999-03-06 +0200, Liviu Daia wrote:
   Any idea how to catch this one?

From my twits filters:

:0
* ^From.*@(.*\.|)usa\.com
* ! ^Message-[Ii][Dd]:.*usa\.com
{
        LOG="SPAM: forged usa.com$TWITVER"

        :0:
        |gzip -9fc>>$MAILDIR/twits.gz
}

or:

:0
* ^From.*@(.*\.|)usa\.com
* ! ^Message-[Ii][Dd]:.*usa\.com
/dev/null

The idea here being that certain large services _should_ be injecting their
OWN messageid.  If not, then you're generally looking at a spam.  I archive
this (rather than strict dev/nul), and get a cron-generated report
periodically to ensure I'm not trashing real mail.

This check BTW, *WILL* screw up if someone uses the usa.com address, but
doesn't use their server...

From: <auser2(_at_)mail(_dot_)usa(_dot_)com>

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395