Re: Adding Messages to Bounced Mail

1999-03-11 14:36:01

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 11:18:30AM -0800 michael(_at_)trollope(_dot_)org wrote:
[--- snip ---]
them that their spamming me is not acceptable.  I'd also inform them
that a copy of their spam with the included message has been bounced
to their ISP.
There is a web site that features spam bouncing (called spam bouncer I believe)
that uses procmail and formail to the type of thing you're getting at.  I'd give
you the URL but I seem to have misplaced it, though you should be able to use a
search engine and search for "spam bouncer" and find it.

Good Luck,
Doug
--
 Appl. Product Development S/W Engineer, Dispensing Group FANUC Robotics, NA.
 Douglas L. Potts   Phone: 248-377-7990    E-mail: pottsdl(_at_)frc(_dot_)com