procmail questions

1999-03-16 04:38:25
If a user places multiple email addresses in the 'To' header with commas
betweeen the addresses, like this:

To:
adr1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com,adr2(_at_)domain(_dot_)com,adr3(_at_)domain(_dot_)com

procmail is only seeing the first address routing it correctly. the
others are ignored.

how can this be fixed (and when the same multi. addressing occurs in a CC
header)?

also, do I need to have separate lines for CC in my .procmailrc file too?
it is really a pain. here's my .procmailrc file where these offenses are
occuring. THANX!

SHELL=/bin/sh
LINEBUF=4096
PATH=$HOME/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
VERBOSE=off
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail         #make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$ORGMAIL           #default is /var/mail/username
SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
FORMAIL=/usr/local/bin/formail
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from-log  #recommended

:0