Re: procmailrc h and b options

1999-03-15 21:58:55
Mark Swanson <Mark(_dot_)Swanson(_at_)SARAIDE(_dot_)COM> writes:
I only want to pipe the body to a program. I notice that 'h' and 'b'
only turn on 'send header to pipe' and 'send body to pipe' but both are
on by default. So How do I specify 'send only body to pipe'?

They're both on, unless either is given:

        :0 hb           # send both header and body
        :0 h            # send just header
        :0 b            # send just body
        :0              # send both header and body

Philip Guenther