/etc/aliases & /etc/procmailrc

1999-03-16 12:26:11
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but...

It seems that email that I have aliased or forwarded via /etc/aliases
as opposed to being delivered locally, like my SmartList mailing
lists, do not get processed by recipes I have in /etc/procmailrc. It
seems that only locally delivered email gets processed by
/etc/procmailrc, is there a way around this?

Thanks,

--Paul T.

--
Windows98 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit