To: field handling Question.

1999-03-31 16:01:06

        I'd like to do the following using proc mail/formail.

        1. Re-format "To:" field, but I don't want the mail to be send "To:
filed users.
            rather it will go the all the user present in Bcc: list.

            For example:

             Mail to the all user, forwarded by procmail should show
                To: "To the subscribers'"  - which is not valid address.

              Currently while doing that - to tries to send the To:user and
mail
              is bounced.

        2.  The above example I implemented as
                :0
                * <conditions>
                | (formail -I"To: To the subscribers" \  # Fictitious
mailing list
                          - I "Bcc: valid_mail_list \
                         ..........) |sendmail -oi -t

                However to the recipient it shows as