Re: formail causing message corruption

1999-04-02 21:56:33
Replying to message of Fri, 02 Apr 1999 23:37:53 -0500
        from Stan Ryckman <stanr(_at_)sunspot(_dot_)tiac(_dot_)net>
        regarding ``Re: formail causing message corruption''

The first blank line signals the start of body, so the header
in your example is correctly placed according to that, and
formail is not at fault unless it CAUSED that break.

You are correct.

I should have checked that to begin with.

I archive all email before anything is done to it, and (checking that) I see
that this particular email has the problem even without formail.

Formail did the "right" thing by assuming that the blank line meant the
beginning of the body/end of headers.

TjL