script for .procmailrc

1999-04-13 02:52:56
I have a shell account on the Linux system of my university,
but I'm not a Linux expert. I'd like to know if procmail can...
- ...leave, first of all, a local copy of all mail that arrive to my
address, and...
- ...using split and formail, divide only messages smaller than
5 kb into smaller messages, add to each new message "from",
"date" and "subject" headers of the mail which was divided and
forward all messages obtained to another address. The lenght
of each new message, included "from", "date" and "subject",
must be, at most, 160 characters.
To do this, I need a script for the file .procmailrc; anyone could
write it for me?
This script will serve to receive email on the GSM cellular phone
through SMS messages (a SMS message must be, at most, of
160 characters).
I thank you in advance
Giuseppe