Saving To addresses to folder under my directory

1999-04-13 07:20:20
Hello,

I know of the following command:

FOLDER to bert-access Mail/bert-access

This means that all mail with a To address  matching  "bert-access" will  be
saved  to a folder under your home directory.

However, how to proceed if I only want the From address to be saved in the
folder and not the rest of the e-mail message?

Many thanks in advance,

-brt

   Bert Hiddink, FUNDACION GALILEO
   Correo electronico: hiddink(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
   Sitio: http://www.sipromicro.com
   Tel. (506) 280 8683, telefax. (506) 280 8847