Re: Why

1999-04-13 18:50:37
At 03:19 PM 4/13/99 -0700, James Kelty wrote:

:0

! jkelty(_at_)xxxxxxx(_dot_)com

Pretty basic.  I belive I'm just asking it to forward all my mail to the
address listed above (a different one than the one procmail is setup on).
Why would this(below) be happening to me?

procmail: Error while writing to ""

What version of procmail are you running?  I believe that until
the last few versions, comments (including the blank line, which the
unsnipped error message looks like it was interpreting as a folder)
were not allowed between the :0 line and the action.

If it's older than 3.11pre7, then you should upgrade
(current version is 3.13.1).

Meanwhile, how does it work if you delete that blank line?

Cheers,
Stan