Re: forward to itself mail box.

1999-04-14 15:16:16
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Dean Lin wrote:

I know how to forward email to other mailbox account.
but if I want to forward email to other mailbox and myself mailbox.

:0c
! other(_at_)address

or

:0c
other_mailbox

Depending on what you mean by "other mailbox". The first forwards to a
different email address; the second saves a copy to your "other_mailbox"
folder as well as your normal INBOX.  The basic idea here is to use
the 'c' on the first line of the recipe in order to get a copy.

-jeff
----
It is clear that the notion of information preexisting in the world must
be rejected. --George N. Reeke, Jr., and Gerald Edelman, "Real Brains and
Artificial Intelligence"