I have a procmail problem...

1999-04-15 20:27:12
OK I have a domain and I am trying to send a copy of messages sent to
"pageme(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com" to my pager.

Previously I have been been using an entry in the virtual domain file, but
the occasionally did not get to the pager (lost e-mail / lost pages)

Currently I am trying to use procmail configured like this:

:0c
* ^To:*(_dot_)pageme(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
!###(_at_)skytel(_dot_)com

This works fine, unless the e-mail is send from a POP e-mail account at the
same ISP as where my account is located at.

Any thoughts?