Re: string on separate lines match

1999-04-18 03:45:18
++ 03.04.1999, 13:18:07 (-0600) = Zhiliang Hu:
-----
:0
* ^(To|Cc):.*(S|s)mart(L|l)ist
Smartlist.mail
-----

Well, if understood your question correctly i would have rewritten this
recipe as:

:0:
* ^TOsmartlist
smartlist.mail

Second colon on the first line is there to tell procmail to lock the
folder when writing the message to it. The TO catched almost all of the
To's, CC's etc. No need for these case dependent things in the second
line as procmail is case-insensitive unless told to be (by a flag in the
first line).

Hope this helps, -Rejo.

--
= Rejo [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]
rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl