Re: YOU'VE WON ...

1999-04-24 02:54:25
PSE - Listserv account dixit:
~>
~> [...]
~> Top it off, you replied to the original spammer, re-including the list
~> address, so just in case he didn't have it once on his
~> big-list-o-addresses, he's got it again.

I might be wrong (and now I deleted the spam), but I believe I've seen
other "normal" posts from that address in the list.

~> Along with yours, I might add.  Smooth.

Right!

Horacio
--
Claves - GnuPG/PGP - Keys : http://www.rediris.es/cert/keyserver
o/or

DSA/ElGamal                                     fetch dsa/elgamal
DSS/Diffie-Hellman                              fetch dh/dss
RSA                                             fetch rsa