Re: YOU'VE WON A PRIZE IN OUR UNITED

1999-04-23 17:06:17
At 15:46 1999-04-23 -0600, Dale wrote:
How annoying.

[big snip - duh!]

How even more annoying to manage to avoid the original spam, only to have
somebody re-post the damn thing to the list to mention how annoying it is
-- your post is worse than the typical "me too" posts that net newbies make
-- at least they had a point or request.

Top it off, you replied to the original spammer, re-including the list
address, so just in case he didn't have it once on his
big-list-o-addresses, he's got it again.

Along with yours, I might add.  Smooth.

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395