Re: [Q] disable user .procmailrc

1999-04-27 06:41:44
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Philip Guenther wrote:

Yiu Kin Ho <khyiu(_at_)glink(_dot_)net(_dot_)hk> writes:

#define PROCMAILRC    "/var/procmailrc/$LOGNAME" /* default rcfile for every

Someone replied me before to do the below in the end of /etc/procmailrc

:0:
$DEFAULT

I try that it works.  But I face contradiction.  In order the quota to be
held true, I have to do DROPPRIVS=yes at the top of the procmailrc file.
But after putting the DROPPRIVS=yes line, I cannot create mailbox file
with the <user,mail> ownership.

I tried your method and it also works, but without any procmail
mailing list expert replied me, I didn't know if there would be severe
result if I used this.  Now, I am happy you reply me to let me know it
can be done so.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yiu