forwarding

1999-05-01 14:13:20
Hello,

We have procmail installed on a virtual server. We are having trouble with
the forwarding of multiple email addresses. Here is what we need to have
happen and so far no matter what I have tried nothing seems to work.

me(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com needs to foward to me(_at_)myisp(_dot_)net We have
one account that has
about a dozen or more email aliases on their site that needs to forward to
each persons real email address and they still need to get all the mail that
is left over.

We are running RedHat 5.1 Apache 1.2.5 with sendmail 8.9

Anyone with some ideas on the kind of recipe I need to accomplish this?

Thanks
Ray