rule for ftpmail?

1999-05-02 05:20:11
Hello,
I want to get files from one of these ftp2mail servers.
They post uuencoded binaries in small parts.
I'am looking for a possibility to filter mail from
this server into an file, without the mail headers,
and in the right order, this is important for uudecode.

First, I will be happy if someone can show me, how to
chance my rule in a way, that only the mailbody
is coped to the file ftpmail. Maybe it would be a better
way to copy the mails in single files, where the filename
should correspond to the subject?
-----cut
 :0:
* B ?? The following line should contain ASCII characters
ftpmail
-----cut

Any hints?
Thanks!
--

|Michael Renner              E-mail: michael(_dot_)renner(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen           Germany                        |