webmin module procmail

1999-05-04 03:46:10
Hello procmail fans,

do know webmin? - no? - so visit the webmin homepage
http://www.webmin.com/webmin, please.

A lot of procmail users would be happy about a web based configuration
tool. Nobody can develop a better module procmail for webmin than you.
What you need is a little bit knowlege about webmin, a little bit more
knowlege about perl and a lot of knowlege about procmail :-)

I hope you like the idee. I can help you to test it on HPUX, solaris and

SuSE-Linux.

Gerhard

--
http://www.edelmann.de
mailto:G(_dot_)Klein(_at_)edelmann(_dot_)de