?

1999-05-05 01:50:11
YOU NEDD TO KNOW! what the future is holding for you in the next millennium!!!.
DON'T WAIT! (total confidential, no need to do phone calls and others hearing
your questions!)
Send 12 questions and be amazed!!!

Hi!! I'm Rosy and I've been 20 years in the business reading people's future
using Runas, Turco
coffe, Winkles and the classic Tarot cards. I've been in many important talk
shows like in the
MARIA CONCHITA show, she is the host and actress you might remember her in
"TOTAL RECALL" with
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and "PREDATOR 2" with DANNY GLOVER.

HOW????

Send me 12 personal questions to:  rosypsic(_at_)intelexis(_dot_)com as soon as
I receive your payment I
will
contact you to let you know and answer your questions. I need also your real
name, marital status
and
date of birth. (see the form below for payment information).

What about  "DREAMS"??  EVERYBODY HAS!!!!!

But what they really means, can help you be aware of things that can be
wonderful and amazing and
may also help you be cautious of possible danger. If know with anticipation you
can change things
and be prepared and also have fun traducing your friends dreams!!!.
What means dreaming about ferocious cat??, what about an accident?,  loosing a
loved one?,
drowning?
Just order!. (see the order list below for payment information).

This is a list of amazing products that may help you change your life!!!.

"POWERFUL WATER"....               This treated solution is special for
protecting you from envy,
negative vibration from other people and you can also can apply it to

                                   to your business to help you do well !!!!.
Price $39.95

"LOVE  SOAP" ....                           " This soap is special for physical
attraction and
has a design
                                                               according with
Your horoscope
sign". Price $12.95

"QUARTZ STONE" ....                     "Beautiful stone well know for its
properties may help
you have
                                     Balance in your life and avoid
depression". Price $24.95

"TALISMAN" ....             "Powerful sculpture to wear it with your necklace
and has a design
   (amulet)                                 according to your horoscope helping
you get the most
of your sign
                                     Improving good luck"!!!. Price $19.95

"GUIDE OF DREAMS" ....                 Everybody dreams!!! and you need to know
what that special
dream
 English.......                             means!!. From A to Z a practical
guide easy to use.
Price $24.95

  Spanish.......                                      (choose from English or
Spanish versions).

"12 QUESTIONS VIA E-MAIL" ....     Remember to include your personal info: real
name, marital
status
English....                            And date of birth. As soon as I receive
your payment I
will contact
                                       Contact you to let you know and answer
your questions.
Spanish....                                                Price $ 19.95

To order just print this page and mark the product(s) or service you  want next
to the name of
product.
All products include shipping and handling if they go to: USA, CANADA and
MEXICO.
Orders from other countries send  an e-mail for information.
MAKE MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO:

ROSA E  MARTINEZ
                                        6001 GATEWAY WEST BOX 252
                                        EL PASO TX. 79925

All products come with instructions.
Allow 2 weeks to receive your product.
Rush delivery in less than week! add $ 10.00 on products ,except "12 questions
via e-mail"
service.

Name:

Address:
        zip code:

City:                                   state:

Phone: (          )

Country:

e-mail:

if your ordering the "Talisman" and "Love Soap" include  date of birth: