Re: ? [enough is enough!]

1999-05-05 06:53:56
Enough with these damned psychos and rest of spammers.  Is there a
decent, working way of getting rid of all of them once and for all?
Killing them would be nice, but not an option, it would just take too
long.

Filtering addresses like aol.com, has been working fine, but I can't add
every remailer they use... lately hotmail.com, usa.net, ... and then
they use addresses other than those (like this psycho's).

I don't see many people complaining on this list, so perhaps you,
somehow, don't get them at all.  If there exists a joint effort of
spammed users to mail bombing spammers, please do let me know!

rosypsic(_at_)intelexis(_dot_)com dixit:
~> YOU NEDD TO KNOW! [ ...lots of rubbish... ]

Regards

Horacio
--
Claves - GnuPG/PGP - Keys : http://www.rediris.es/cert/keyserver
o/or

DSA/ElGamal                                     fetch dsa/elgamal
DSS/Diffie-Hellman                              fetch dh/dss
RSA                                             fetch rsa