3.13.1 and access time restoration failure

1999-05-08 06:56:12
Hello,

the new release of procmail, v3.13.1, does not reset the access time on
alpha-dec-osf4.0b as did the prior released version. Locking stategies were
chosen the same as before:
Locking strategies:     dotlocking, flock()

No errors can be found in the log files. Any ideas about that? (I came accross
this because my mail reader, mutt, depends on comaring access vs mod time to
indicate whether there is new mail in the mailboxes.)

Regards, Axel.
--
Axel(_dot_)Thimm(_at_)physik(_dot_)fu-berlin(_dot_)de
Axel(_dot_)Thimm(_at_)ifh(_dot_)de