Re: How can I ...

1999-05-13 13:05:00
"Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane(_at_)lunatic(_dot_)oneinsane(_dot_)net>
writes:
##
## Redirect these mails to my workstation
##

:0c
* ^From (_dot_)*some(_dot_)email(_at_)address(_dot_)org
! me(_at_)my(_dot_)workstation(_dot_)com

With the rule above how can I modify it so it doesn't leave the redirected
mail on the machine that is hosting this procmail recipe, but leave the
mail that does not get redirected there?

The 'c' after the ":0" is the "copy" flag that tell procmail to perform
the action with a copy of the message, so that the original will still
be processed by later recipe.  If you remove the 'c' flag, then the
original will be considered 'delivered' if it gets forwarded, so that
forwarded message will not be saved locally by later recipes or the
final implicit delivery.

Philip Guenther