How can I ...

1999-05-13 11:09:31
##
## Redirect these mails to my workstation
##

:0c
* ^From (_dot_)*some(_dot_)email(_at_)address(_dot_)org
! me(_at_)my(_dot_)workstation(_dot_)com

With the rule above how can I modify it so it doesn't leave the redirected
mail on the machine that is hosting this procmail recipe, but leave the
mail that does not get redirected there?

TIA
Ron Rosson                      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                             rm -rf *
insane(_at_)oneinsane(_dot_)net         and all was null and void
              Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.