system-wide reject?

1999-05-13 10:40:58
I've just been notified that my users are being spammed by someone
sending mail to
Undisclosed(_dot_)Recipients(_at_)magic(_dot_)geol(_dot_)ucsb(_dot_)edu (my
server).
Rather than get all of our users to add the sender to their killfile,
is there a way to delete the spam and return EXITCODE 77 to the spammer
with either sendmail (8.9.3) or procmail (3.11pre4)?  Procmail is my
local mailer but I've never heard of a system-wide .procmailrc --
probably wouldn't be kosher.

Thanks for any help.

Dave Robbins

p.s. not quite related but does anyone have any views on using
sendmail.com's sendmail over Solaris 7's sendmail (8.9.1b)?