Re: Procmail's compiling error (in _autotst.c)

1999-06-03 01:57:45

Hi ...

        Thank you for the reply. For your info, I'm trying to compile
Procmail-3.13.1 . After I made all the changes that you told me to , I
reinstalled the procmail. But then these are what I get :

cc -O _autotst.c -o _autotst -s
./initmake: cc: not found
::::
cc -O _autotst.c -o _autotst -s
./initmake: cc: not found
::::
gcc -O _autotst.c -o _autotst -s
./initmake: gcc: not found
::::
I suggest you take a look at the definition of CFLAGS* and CC
in the Makefile before you try make again.
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `init'

Anisah.