MTA filtering?

1999-06-10 23:15:43
Is it possible to use Procmail to filter mail at the MTA rather than MUA
level? i.e. Can I configure sendmail+procmail to process all inbound-outbound
mail (not mail to be delivered but transfered to another mail server) to catch
and /dev/null messages meeting certain message-body criteria? If not are there
any tools I can use to perform such a feat? I'm digging through procmail and
sendmail documentation now, and will continue to but so far I havn't found
anything. This is a rather urgent issue so any information that might help
would be vastly appreciated. I'd be happy with pointers to documentation.

Thanks in advance -

--
Edward Roper <Eroper(_at_)WANfear(_dot_)com>                  707.550.7293
WANfear                                            http://www.WANfear.com/