Temporarily storing...

1999-06-13 08:58:28
Hi!

I have been trying to realise some procmail application i would like to
use..

At our company we have a huge amount of CD's that are all used every now
and then, but we only have like 1/3 of the CD players to use them all.

That's why I have been trying to make a procmail procedure that scans if
the needed file on CD is inserted in any of our CD drives, and if it is,
it will send the file to some loval user who requested it (internal
network, so yes, mails are allowed to get big).

That's not what my question was about.

When a CD isnt inserted, I was trying to let procmail mail some CD-admin
to insert the CD into any drive, and reply to that mail, so that
procmail knows he may try again to deliver file X to employee Y. I seem
to be lost in making procmail remember that file X was for employee Y...
Any ideas ?

Grtz,

Nils.