saving incoming and outgoing mails

1999-06-19 02:13:07
hello all,

I am working for a company who wants to throw away NT and shift to
linuxfor their email based services.  They have requested me to setup a
system where all incoming and outgoing mails are to be forwarded to
another mailbox so that there is a copy of all transactions.

I know you can use sendmail -X to log all transcactions but how do i then
get th emails to be forwarded to another mail account?

so, i think procmail will be the only go.
does procmailrc gets checked for both incoming and outgoing mails by
sendmail or is it just that all incoming mails are subjected to procmail?

Also, there is no ned to archive local transactions ie. within the same
domain.

-gnana