Re: Procmail setup - need notifactions

1999-06-23 11:54:09
"Matthew Jurgens - SolNet Limited"
<matthewj(_at_)newzealand(_dot_)sun(_dot_)com> writes:
I have set up procmail and that works fine. The only thing I find a bit weak
is the notifications when new mail has been delivered.

1) there is none
2) mail folders do not update with unread message counts when mail has
arrived

what can be done. can we get some sounds going etc?

We can't help you if you don't tell us anything about your situation.
What type of folders are these, is procmail running on the same machine
as you want the sounds to run, what sort of notifications were you
receiving before you started using procmail, etc...

Philip Guenther