Re: Can't get procmail to pipe to a command

1999-06-23 11:53:24
Shane Fisher <fishers(_at_)cc(_dot_)wwu(_dot_)edu> writes:
I'm currently trying to get get my procmail recipe (local, not root) to
pipe a copy of each incoming message through a perl script (it's designed
to create a summary of the day's mail) and also store the original message
in a subject-specific folder.  Everything seems to be working fine, but I
can't get the pipe to work.  In the logfile it simply says:

      procmail: Skipped "|Master_Filter"

What would cause this?  Is this a permissions issue? How do I fix it?
I've searched through all of the documentation and haven't found anything.

Can you quote the entire recipe leading up to this and tell us what
version of procmail you're running?

Philip Guenther