Re: Can't get procmail to pipe to a command

1999-06-23 08:06:42
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:14:39 -0500 (CDT), "David W. Tamkin"
<dattier(_at_)Mcs(_dot_)Net> wrote:
Shane Fisher asked,
| Everything seems to be working fine, but I
| can't get the pipe to work.  In the logfile it simply says:
|    procmail: Skipped "|Master_Filter"
| What would cause this?  Is this a permissions issue? How do I fix it?
It's very likely a syntax error, and you fix it by correcting the code.
If you'll tell us the recipe or recipes you're using, we can help.
My first guess is that you're trying to get two actions out of one recipe
by just listing one after another instead of using the `A' or `a' flag or
braces.

... or simply putting in |Master_Filter without any :0 line at all.

(Which is a different way to state what David says, in a way, too.)

/* era */

--
.obBotBait: It shouldn't even matter whether     <http://www.iki.fi/era/>
I am a resident of the state of Washington. <http://members.xoom.com/procmail/>