Sorting senders

1999-06-29 10:16:10

Hi, I'm new with procmail. I've set up a mailing list using procmail and
it's fine except that I can't get rid of all uninvited email senders. That
part of .procmailrc which I expect can filter out unregistered persons
is:
**************************************
:0
* ^To(_dot_)*oktova(_at_)my(_dot_)students(_dot_)domain(_dot_)name
* ^From.*member1
* ^From.*member2
* ^From.*memberx
!member1,\
member2,\
member3,\
memberx

works just as if all of the * ^From's were not there, the mails get sent
no matter if the senders are member1...x or not.
Would someone please explain why, and how to make it work?

Raden