Re: formail cache?

1999-07-01 16:46:17
Thanks, I've been bombarded with replies... obvious place for
the file to be created.  Didn't have enough caffeine in my system
to figure it out... oh well...

In procmail, you wrote:
Jeff Haferman writes:

formail -rD 8192 file.cache

will extract the name of the sender of mail, and place it into
file.cache, the size of which is limited to 8192 bytes.

My question is, where is this file.cache?  I've tried the above,
and my recipes seem to work, but I want to clear out file.cache,
but I don't see it anywhere....

The file is created in the current directory.

^L

Now, where is the current directory? I could only find this in
the procmailrc man page:

                                        (i.e. you can change the
    current directory whenever you  want  by  specifying  a  new
    MAILDIR,

which is consistent with procmail's behaviour on my system :-)